Welcome to the Crawl Wiki!
Crawl is a competitive multiplayer action game for PC, Mac, and Linux. Players alternate between controlling the enemies and the hero. Enemy players who successfully kill the hero instantly become the hero. It's a race to gain enough experience and loot to take on the dungeon boss, who is also cooperatively controlled by the other players.
Local Multiplayer Arcade Action for up to 4 Players!
- One player controls the Hero, the others possess monsters and traps to kill them.
- When you slay the hero you take their place and it’s your turn to crawl!
- Race to gain enough XP and loot to take on the hulking final boss!
Turbo Charged Dungeon Crawling!
- Level up, increase your stats, amass powerful weapons and magic items, in each half hour game.
- Evolve your monsters from spiders and rats to powerful demons, dragons and undead warriors.
- Play with controllers, keyboard or mouse.
- Hone your skills against bots, while you wait for your friends to arrive!
Out now for Windows, Mac and Linux!
Learn more about Crawl here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.